Grants are available towards the cost of installation of stairlift, bathroom adaptations & house extension from your local County Council. VAT may be refunded if not covered by the grant. Contact the Housing Section of your local County Council for advice and relevant application form.
Contact Adapted Living for a quote which will be required.
We will visit, survey and send you a quotation to be attached to Grant Form. We will also attach our tax details etc to be sent with quotation. Return completed Grant Application Form to the County Council, which will be assessed and once you are notified that you are eligible for grant just contact us in Adapted Living on 062 33975. We will immediately organise everything. Once the stairlift has been installed or your bathroom adaptation completed the Council will send an engineer to examine same and the grant will then be issued. On receipt of full payment of our invoice we will send you a signed receipted invoice which will allow you reclaim the VAT if applicable.
If the grants are not immediately available, why not give us a call about the rental of a stairlift. We offer good short & long term rental options with an installation possible the next day.
GRANTS NOW AVAILABLE FOR:
- LIMERICK – CLICK HERE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
- TIPPERARY – CLICK HERE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
- CORK – CLICK HERE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
- WATERFORD – CLICK HERE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
Housing Adaptation Grants Schemes – Call for applications
Please note that County Council are accepting applications for grant aid in respect of the following schemes.
- Housing Adaptation Grant Scheme for People with a Disability, which will assist with the provision/adaptation of accommodation to meet the needs of people with a disability.
- Mobility Aids Housing Grant Scheme, which will assist in addressing mobility problems primarily associated with ageing.
- Housing Aid for Older People Scheme, which will provide assistance to older people (i.e. persons aged 66 years and above) living in poor housing conditions to have necessary repairs or improvements carried out to their houses.
Application forms are available in the following offices or attached below;
- Civic Offices, Emmet Street, Clonmel
- Civic Offices, Limerick Road, Nenagh
- Carrick-on-Suir Municipal District Office, Town Hall, Carrick on Suir
- Cashel-Tipperary Municipal District Office, Rosanna Road, Tipperary
- Templemore-Thurles Municipal District Offices, Slievenamon Road, Thurles
Please see application forms below or for further information please contact the Housing Grants Section, Tipperary County Council, Civic Offices, Clonmel, Co. Tipperary or telephone 0761 06 5000. Tipperary County Council reserves the right to suspend the scheme for applications at any time in light of change of circumstances or available funding.
Details of County Councils